Lets be real….we all love drugstore makeup. I got my makeup start at the drugstore and it will always have a place in my little beauty loving heart. Lip products are one of my favorite makeup items, and pink is my go to color. Pictured below are my top 5 pink lip products from the drugstore and swatches. For the purpose of this post, I am including a Colourpop product. Not available at the drugstore but is priced as such. (Side note: check out Colourpop if you have not already; they’re the best!)
- Colourpop Lippie Stick in Lumiere- I cannot say enough about how much I love Colourpop; especially their lip products. This Lippie stick is part of the Kathleen Lights collection and she is one of my favorite youtubers; so I was all over this. It’s a gorgeous mauve-pink shade that glides on the lips and lasts damn near all day when used with a lip primer. It’s a must have!
- Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Color in Devotion- One of my favorite liquid lipstick formulas from the drugstore. The applicator makes it super easy to work with, it has amazing color pay off and surprising staying power when paired with a lip liner. I will caution you that it is rather drying, so moisturizer your lips before applying this!
- NYX Butter Gloss in Angel Food Cake- NYX is one of my favorite brands, and their Butter Glosses are my favorite lip glosses of all time. Like all the others, Angel Food Cake is super pigmented for a gloss, has a stunning color and just feels so comfortable of the lips. I like to wear it over many of my pink lipsticks that are too bright to tone them done or to just add some shine.
- Burts Bees Lipstick in Lily Lake- I was so excited when I heard these were coming out, and I was not disappointed. I own 3 shades and this one is my favorite of the 3. It is a pink lipstick with a bit of a purple undertone. It does have a sheer finish but is pigment packed and sits so comfortable on the lips. Bonus: not drying in the least.
- Maybelline ColorSensational in Lust for Blush- I saved the best for last, because this is my absolute favorite of the 5 mentioned today. It is a gorgeous, dusty pink shade with a true matte finish. I cannot say enough about this color and just trust me when I say you need this in your life. This is my go to lip color and I reach for it constantly! It is not transfer proof, however, but reapplication is a breeze!
I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it. Until next time!