Hapoy Tuesday! Today I will be sharing my top 5 brow products with you!
- Soap and Glory Arch de Triumph Brow Shaper and Highlight- I bought this on a whim awhile back and I am so glad I did. It’s awesome! It’s not too creamy, easy to work with and looks great! The highlight side is super pigmented and gorgeous and I sometimes just use that for a little intensity. Great product all around!
- Rimmel London Brow This Way- this products comes with a pomade and a powder to fill in sparse areas. Which is what I am looking for in a brow product. I am not one of those people who like bold brows, just something subtle. This certainly does the trick. I use the pomade to shape and set, then go over it with the powder. The result is amazing, sassy brows that give me a little edge. It’s perfect and one of the best brow products from the drugstore; in my humble opinion.
- Maybelline Brow Define and Fill- this product is unlike anything I’ve seen. On one side you have a pencil, on the other you have a sponge that dips into powder. Girl, let me tell you, I don’t know what kind of sorcery is in this little thing but I can get enough. It gives me that soft, full look that I crave and compliments any eye look you may choose. You NEED this in your life.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer- this is my absolute HOLY GRAIL brow product. If I had to throw all my others away, this is the one I would keep. The pencil is triangular so it’s super easy to work with and the spoolie is not scratchy or hard. There is a reason ABH brow products get so much hype. This product is a must have if you are looking for a good brow pencil and don’t mind spending the extra money.
- Urban Decay Brow Beater- this is my go to product when I want a really low maintenance look. It’s soft, easy to work with and gives my brows a natural look that says I didn’t try too hard. A winner for sure!
What are your favorite brow products? I would love to know. Bye for now, lovelies.