Today I will be sharing with you the top 5 best coffees sold at Trader Joes!
- Bay Blend- this is an amazing dark roast coffee. It has that dark and bold taste without being bitter and that is a win in my book!
- Joes Medium Roast- this one comes in K Cup form as well which is super convenient. It is just the perfect, average roast coffee with a great finish. Highly recommend!
- Costa Rican Tirazzu- this is a medium roast coffee but almost has a nuttier taste to it. It is a very unique flavor that is just amazing!
- Bali Blue Moon- another really good medium coffee. It has such a smooth taste that I cannot get enough of! It also has a very unique flavor so if you’re looking to switch it up I recommend this!
- Half Caff Blend- this coffee is half medium roast and half decaf, but tastes like a medium roast. It is perfect for when you don’t want too much caffeine but don’t want to compromise taste or go totally decaf. A favorite of mine for sure!
Those are my recommendation from the coffee section at Trader Joes. Hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you next time!