The topic of today’s top five Tuesday will be my top 5 favorite blushes!
- Too Faced Sweethearts Blush in the shade “Something About Berry”- this is a gorgeous pink/mauve blush that is extremely flattering in those with cool undertones like myself. It is also super easy to blend and does have a bit of shimmer to it so you could totally get away with wearing it sans highlighter. Bonus!
- Wet n Wild ColorIcon Blush in the shade “Rose Champagne”- I gotta be honest; I HATED the original ColorIcon blushes. That being said, even with the new formula being released, I was not optimistic and had no plans to purchase it. That is until I heard Kathleen Lights rave about this very blush and I knew I needed it. I am so glad I picked it up because I LOVE IT. It is a beautiful nude pink that is great for those minimal makeup days and is super pigmented and flattering as well.
- Boots No7 Natural Blush Tint Powder in the shade “Soft Damson”- I had never given Boots No7 a second thought when strolling the makeup aisles of Target until Jessica Braun from YouTube raved about this blush. I am so glad I watch YouTube and get all these recommendations because I never would have picked this up on my own! It is so subtle yet pigmented and flattering…..I’m obsessed. Trust me when I say you need this in your life.
- Wet n Wild ColorIcon Ombré Blush in the shade “In a Purple Haze”- I believe this is a Target exclusive. Purple-ish/mauve blushes really flatter my skin tone and this one is no exception. It blends beautifully, is super pigmented and makes me feel so confident when I wear it. Can’t beat that!
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in the shade “Celebrated”- I am a HUGE fan of Tarte blushes and I knew I needed this one as soon as I laid eyes on it. This blush lasts for hours, is a beautiful pinky nude shade and just makes me feel like I’m glowing. Not to mention I know it will last me forever because Tarte blushes are indestructible. It is definitely a must have for me!
So….what’s your favorite blush? Let me know! Ttyl beauties 🙂