Hope you are all having a great week! Here are my top 5 recommendations from the health and beauty section of Trader Joes!
- Micellar Makeup Cleansing Wipes- these are AWESOME. It’s thin packaging so it’s a breeze to travel with, theyre not scratchy and best of all? They take off waterproof mascara. Need I say more? A favorite of mine for sure.
- Oil Free Moisturizer- this thing is incredible. I’ve had it for almost a year and it’s still about half full; it lasts a long time! Just use about a quarter sized amount once a day and you’re good to go. It’s oil free so obviously it’s not oily, it melts into your skin and is fragrance free so it’s great for sensitive skin. I have never loved a moisturizer more than this one!
- Toms of Maine Deodorant- my favorite thing about this is that it’s aluminum free; so it’s better for my sensitive skin. I also like that it’s clear; so I don’t get funky white spots on my clothes. It’s also unscented; so it doesn’t clash with or overpower my perfume. A win for sure.
- Toms of Maine Antiplaque Toothpaste- this is a great option if your like natural products. It doesn’t have an awful taste to it like a lot of toothpastes and it leaves you with a fresh, minty mouth. 🙂
- Lavender Spa Lotion- all you have to do is smell it and you’ll understand. It has such a calming, beautiful scent that will just relax you. I will caution you that the scent is very strong; so if you do not like strong smells, steer clear of this.
Well, there you have it! What section would you like to see highlighted next week? Let me know! Bye for now beauties!