Happy Tuesday! Being that I have very sensitive skin, I thought this topic was worth mentioning in case any of you guys also have sensitive skin. Let’s dive right in, shall we?
- Soap and Glory Smoothie Star Body Milk- my top favorite for sure. It has a very subtle vanilla/almond scent that is so classic and universally appealing. It is also very thick so it feels extremely moisturizing on the skin; which it is! I use this every night after I shower with the Soap and Glory Rich and Foamous Body Wash, both available at Ulta. I highly recommend using both together!
- Burts Bees Cucumber and Aloe Sheer Spray Lotion- What I really love about this lotion is the light, airy feel. Despite this, it is very moisturizing! It smells amazing as well; very fresh and clean. I like to use this on hotter days because it it very light and cooling. It also is great on sunburn because of the aloe. If you can get your hands on this, I highly recommend it.
- Trader Joes Pumpkin Body Butter- this product is only available during the fall, but I had to mention it. It smells EXACTLY like the Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin lotion from Bath and Body Works, but at about a third of the price. It is also thicker, more moisturizing and not as perfume-y. There is a coconut body butter from Trader Joes that is also very good, and is available year round.
- Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Lotion- this lotion really is calming. There are times when I come home from work and I am just so tired and stressed. That is when I reach for this lotion. It is super creamy, has a very calming scent and is just all around appealing. I also like using the stress relief body wash and pillow mist, which I also recommend.
- Hempz Vanilla Plum Herbal Body Moisturizer- I recommend all Hempz lotions, but this one is my favorite. It never irritates my skin, it has a very subtle scent and leaves my skin feeling silky and moisturized. It is a tad pricy but it is SO worth it, and Ulta always has sales on this product, so it’s easy enough to get at a discount.
What are your favorite lotions? What products do you recommend for sensitive skin? I would love to hear your recommendations!