As you can tell from the title, today’s topic will be my top 5 recommendations for juice and iced tea from Trader Joes!
- Unsweetened Blueberry Pomegranate Green Tea- for it being unsweetened it is packed with flavor. I always have this on hand and it is an absolute favorite of mine. For an adult beverage, add a little vodka to it.
- Organic Mango Lemonade- I do not like the real heavy, sugary after taste that most lemonade leaves in your mouth, but this one doesn’t have that at all. Plus, I absolutely love mangoes! This is the perfect summer treat and gives ordinary lemonade a little something extra!
- Organic Black Tea/Lemonade- this is basically Arnold Palmer. I love adding a splash of vodka to this in the summer time! It’s great to have on hand for parties or just for a hot summer day!
- Tropical Carrot Juice– do not be fooled by the name, because this stuff tastes nothing like carrots. It’s a really great way to trick kids into drinking vegetable juice!
- Tejava- this is your basic, unsweetened black tea that is anything but basic. I cannot tell you how amazing this is and I am not sure why that is since it is literally just black tea. However, I highly recommend snagging some because it is super popular and sells out so quick!
What section would you like to see highlighted next week?! Let me know, and happy shopping!