Greetings! Sorry for the late postand my lack of posts lately; I have been working like an animal and have no time to myself! I know it’s Thursday but I just had to still do a top 5! But enough about that!!! Today I will be talking about my top 5 eyeliners from the drugstore!
- Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Eyeliner- I recently got this from a coworker as a birthday gift because she said its her holy grail. I can definitely see why now because I have fallen in love with it! It is such a rich, intense black and it is super easy to work with. The tip is a tapered felt tip that is super flexible so it’s so easy to do a cat eye with. I do not know where this thing has been all my life but I am so happy we found each other!
- Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen- felt tip eyeliners are my favorite, and this one delivers. The pigmentation is awesome, the staying power is unreal and the tip is a little stiffer so I feel like I have more control. The funny thing is I discovered this one totally on accident; I needed a new eyeliner and bought this one strictly because I had a Revlon coupon. Talk about fate, right?
- Essence Gel Eyeliner- potted liners like this are something I really only use on days when I have a lot of time on my hands or for special occasions. That being said, this one is the only one I reach for anymore! It is crazy black, super smooth and wears extremely well. I picked this up at Ulta just to try it out and I highly recommend you do the same!
- Rimmel London ScandalEyes Precision Micro Liner- I have tried the original ScandalEyes felt tip liner and loved it, so I wanted to give the fine tip one a try. I am so glad I did because this eyeliner is BOMB. It is so super easy to get right along the upper lash line with this and to create the “framework” if you will of a cat eye. Definitely a staple in my collection!
- CoverGirl Liquiline Blast Gel Eye Pencil- I absolutely love the look of gel eye pencils; especially on the waterline. This one is fantastic. It isn’t super long lasting but while it does last, it is super richly pigmented and just absolutely stunning. I would even say it’s comparable to the Marc Jacobs Blacquer Liner (a high end favorite of mine).
What is your favorite drugstore eyeliner? I am always looking for new recommendations so please let me know what your go to is!!
Until next time…..