As you can tell from the title, today’s topic will be my top 5 recommendations for juice and iced tea from Trader Joes!
- Unsweetened Blueberry Pomegranate Green Tea- for it being unsweetened it is packed with flavor. I always have this on hand and it is an absolute favorite of mine. For an adult beverage, add a little vodka to it.
- Organic Mango Lemonade- I do not like the real heavy, sugary after taste that most lemonade leaves in your mouth, but this one doesn’t have that at all. Plus, I absolutely love mangoes! This is the perfect summer treat and gives ordinary lemonade a little something extra!
- Organic Black Tea/Lemonade- this is basically Arnold Palmer. I love adding a splash of vodka to this in the summer time! It’s great to have on hand for parties or just for a hot summer day!
- Tropical Carrot Juice– do not be fooled by the name, because this stuff tastes nothing like carrots. It’s a really great way to trick kids into drinking vegetable juice!
- Tejava- this is your basic, unsweetened black tea that is anything but basic. I cannot tell you how amazing this is and I am not sure why that is since it is literally just black tea. However, I highly recommend snagging some because it is super popular and sells out so quick!
What section would you like to see highlighted next week?! Let me know, and happy shopping!
Hope you are all having a great week! Here are my top 5 recommendations from the health and beauty section of Trader Joes!
- Micellar Makeup Cleansing Wipes- these are AWESOME. It’s thin packaging so it’s a breeze to travel with, theyre not scratchy and best of all? They take off waterproof mascara. Need I say more? A favorite of mine for sure.
- Oil Free Moisturizer- this thing is incredible. I’ve had it for almost a year and it’s still about half full; it lasts a long time! Just use about a quarter sized amount once a day and you’re good to go. It’s oil free so obviously it’s not oily, it melts into your skin and is fragrance free so it’s great for sensitive skin. I have never loved a moisturizer more than this one!
- Toms of Maine Deodorant- my favorite thing about this is that it’s aluminum free; so it’s better for my sensitive skin. I also like that it’s clear; so I don’t get funky white spots on my clothes. It’s also unscented; so it doesn’t clash with or overpower my perfume. A win for sure.
- Toms of Maine Antiplaque Toothpaste- this is a great option if your like natural products. It doesn’t have an awful taste to it like a lot of toothpastes and it leaves you with a fresh, minty mouth. 🙂
- Lavender Spa Lotion- all you have to do is smell it and you’ll understand. It has such a calming, beautiful scent that will just relax you. I will caution you that the scent is very strong; so if you do not like strong smells, steer clear of this.
Well, there you have it! What section would you like to see highlighted next week? Let me know! Bye for now beauties!
Today I will be sharing with you the top 5 best coffees sold at Trader Joes!
- Bay Blend- this is an amazing dark roast coffee. It has that dark and bold taste without being bitter and that is a win in my book!
- Joes Medium Roast- this one comes in K Cup form as well which is super convenient. It is just the perfect, average roast coffee with a great finish. Highly recommend!
- Costa Rican Tirazzu- this is a medium roast coffee but almost has a nuttier taste to it. It is a very unique flavor that is just amazing!
- Bali Blue Moon- another really good medium coffee. It has such a smooth taste that I cannot get enough of! It also has a very unique flavor so if you’re looking to switch it up I recommend this!
- Half Caff Blend- this coffee is half medium roast and half decaf, but tastes like a medium roast. It is perfect for when you don’t want too much caffeine but don’t want to compromise taste or go totally decaf. A favorite of mine for sure!
Those are my recommendation from the coffee section at Trader Joes. Hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you next time!
Back with another Trader Joes Thursday! Today I will be talking about the top 5 candies we sell. This post will not include any chocolate products; that will be separate! Now let’s dive in!
- Scandinavian Swimmers- my personal favorite. They taste exactly like Swedish Fish but do not contain dyes/artificial colors, gluten, artificial flavors, or gelatin. So yes; they are VEGAN FRIENDLY! I myself am not vegan but do appreciate a good vegan product when I see it. I highly recommend these!!
- Mango! Mango! Fruit and Yogurt Gummies- these are mango flavored gummies and they are so delicious. I absolutely love mangoes so trying these was a no brainer. I was certainly not disappointed and you won’t be either! They are the perfect fruity sweet treat!
- Assorted 18 Flavor All Natural Jellybeans- like any of our products, these jellybeans do not contain dyes or artificial flavors. The serving size is very generous and they taste amazing. I also love the flavor variation!
- Gummy Tummy Gummy Penguins- these are gummy penguins with w liquid center that is either lime, strawberry or cherry flavored. These are an old favorite of mine from before I was even a crew member and I still love them to this day. Plus, they’re just so cute!
- Fruit Jellies- these remind me so much of those Sunkist fruit gummies. There are 6 different fruit flavors and they certainly pack a punch. I keep a box in my room and grab 2 or 3 every now and then and it satisfies my sweet tooth right away!
What section would you like to see highlighted next week? Let me know in a comment! Bye for now!
Happy Thursday! Today’s theme will be frozen vegetables from Trader Joes that I believe are the top 5 best!
I have been working for Trader Joes for about 9 months now and was a religiously devoted customer beforehand. Yes, I know what you’re wondering….and it is indeed a phenomenal place to work 🙂
Let’s get into it!
- Organic Riced Cauliflower- a staple of many Weight Watchers programs, this is a very low carb alternative to rice. I absolutely love this stuff. At my store it is super popular and is usually sold out by noon on any given day. Due to its popularity and our difficult finding suppliers, the warehouse we use imposes a 2 case limit per day and there are only 24 bags per case. Not too much to work with when people are coming in and buying bags by the 10s. If you can get your hands in a bag, do it! You won’t be disappointed! (Side note: this product is also available fresh from the produce section in most regions).
- Zucchini Fries- while some may not consider this a vegetable, I decided to include it here. These are so good I have come to prefer them over normal fries. They are super soft so if you are a mushy French fry lover these are perfect for you. They are a staple in my freezer and once you try them, I’m sure they’ll be a staple in yours too!
- Misto alla Griglia- fancy for grilled eggplant and zucchini. This is just such a light, fresh side dish for any meal. It tastes just as good as if you had grilled them yourself and they are super low calorie. I personally love eggplant and zucchini; especially grilled. So this one was a no brainer for me. Serve it as a side with pasta or marinated chicken….you’ll never go back!
- True Belgian Brussel Sprouts- I know I know….who wants to eat Brussel sprouts, am I right? This item is more so on the list for the value. As a disclaimer, prices do vary by region, but at my store, a bag of these bad boys is only 99 cents so I would assume it can’t be much more than that anywhere else. If you’re looking for a clean eating option at a great price, look no further!
- French Green Beans- for the price, you get one big honkin bag of green beans. They’re super easy to prepare in the microwave and can be topped with oil, salt, etc. They are French style haricot betts type beans so they will be on the thinner side, but they’re delicious; I promise.
There you have it….from a crew member themself! What section would you like to see highlighted next week? Let me know in a comment! Bye for now, friends! 🙂