The topic of today’s top five Tuesday will be my top 5 favorite blushes!
Clockwise from the left:
- Too Faced Sweethearts Blush in the shade “Something About Berry”- this is a gorgeous pink/mauve blush that is extremely flattering in those with cool undertones like myself. It is also super easy to blend and does have a bit of shimmer to it so you could totally get away with wearing it sans highlighter. Bonus!
- Wet n Wild ColorIcon Blush in the shade “Rose Champagne”- I gotta be honest; I HATED the original ColorIcon blushes. That being said, even with the new formula being released, I was not optimistic and had no plans to purchase it. That is until I heard Kathleen Lights rave about this very blush and I knew I needed it. I am so glad I picked it up because I LOVE IT. It is a beautiful nude pink that is great for those minimal makeup days and is super pigmented and flattering as well.
- Boots No7 Natural Blush Tint Powder in the shade “Soft Damson”- I had never given Boots No7 a second thought when strolling the makeup aisles of Target until Jessica Braun from YouTube raved about this blush. I am so glad I watch YouTube and get all these recommendations because I never would have picked this up on my own! It is so subtle yet pigmented and flattering…..I’m obsessed. Trust me when I say you need this in your life.
- Wet n Wild ColorIcon Ombré Blush in the shade “In a Purple Haze”- I believe this is a Target exclusive. Purple-ish/mauve blushes really flatter my skin tone and this one is no exception. It blends beautifully, is super pigmented and makes me feel so confident when I wear it. Can’t beat that!
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in the shade “Celebrated”- I am a HUGE fan of Tarte blushes and I knew I needed this one as soon as I laid eyes on it. This blush lasts for hours, is a beautiful pinky nude shade and just makes me feel like I’m glowing. Not to mention I know it will last me forever because Tarte blushes are indestructible. It is definitely a must have for me!
So….what’s your favorite blush? Let me know! Ttyl beauties 🙂
Hello! I recently received some new high end products for my birthday and have gotten the chance to test them out already. Therefore, I would like to share them with you!!
Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Contour Palette- I am OBSESSED. This has been at the top of my makeup wish list for months and I was so excited to receive it for my birthday!! The shades are super wearable for me personally and I cannot wait to play with it some more!
Sephora Minnine Mouse Collection Perfect Red Lipstick- I am a HUGE Disney fan so I knew I wanted this lipstick as soon as I heard about it. The color is beautiful, but but the formula is not the best. It is not long wearing at all, it feathers like crazy and starts bleeding out fairly quickly. I am going to try and work with it some more but my first impression was not the best.
Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator in Gilded Honey- Everyone and their mama on YouTube has raved about this highlighter so I wanted to see what the hype was all about. Let me just say I am so glad I did because I love this highlighter. It gives you this gorgeous, golden glow that is so universally flattering you just can’t go wrong. It’ll be the perfect product to achieve that coveted summery glow!
What products have you hauled lately that you love? I’d love to know 🙂
Bye for now!
Today I will be sharing with you the top 5 best coffees sold at Trader Joes!
- Bay Blend- this is an amazing dark roast coffee. It has that dark and bold taste without being bitter and that is a win in my book!
- Joes Medium Roast- this one comes in K Cup form as well which is super convenient. It is just the perfect, average roast coffee with a great finish. Highly recommend!
- Costa Rican Tirazzu- this is a medium roast coffee but almost has a nuttier taste to it. It is a very unique flavor that is just amazing!
- Bali Blue Moon- another really good medium coffee. It has such a smooth taste that I cannot get enough of! It also has a very unique flavor so if you’re looking to switch it up I recommend this!
- Half Caff Blend- this coffee is half medium roast and half decaf, but tastes like a medium roast. It is perfect for when you don’t want too much caffeine but don’t want to compromise taste or go totally decaf. A favorite of mine for sure!
Those are my recommendation from the coffee section at Trader Joes. Hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you next time!
Hapoy Tuesday! Today I will be sharing my top 5 brow products with you!
Clockwise from left:
- Soap and Glory Arch de Triumph Brow Shaper and Highlight- I bought this on a whim awhile back and I am so glad I did. It’s awesome! It’s not too creamy, easy to work with and looks great! The highlight side is super pigmented and gorgeous and I sometimes just use that for a little intensity. Great product all around!
- Rimmel London Brow This Way- this products comes with a pomade and a powder to fill in sparse areas. Which is what I am looking for in a brow product. I am not one of those people who like bold brows, just something subtle. This certainly does the trick. I use the pomade to shape and set, then go over it with the powder. The result is amazing, sassy brows that give me a little edge. It’s perfect and one of the best brow products from the drugstore; in my humble opinion.
- Maybelline Brow Define and Fill- this product is unlike anything I’ve seen. On one side you have a pencil, on the other you have a sponge that dips into powder. Girl, let me tell you, I don’t know what kind of sorcery is in this little thing but I can get enough. It gives me that soft, full look that I crave and compliments any eye look you may choose. You NEED this in your life.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer- this is my absolute HOLY GRAIL brow product. If I had to throw all my others away, this is the one I would keep. The pencil is triangular so it’s super easy to work with and the spoolie is not scratchy or hard. There is a reason ABH brow products get so much hype. This product is a must have if you are looking for a good brow pencil and don’t mind spending the extra money.
- Urban Decay Brow Beater- this is my go to product when I want a really low maintenance look. It’s soft, easy to work with and gives my brows a natural look that says I didn’t try too hard. A winner for sure!
What are your favorite brow products? I would love to know. Bye for now, lovelies.
Happy Monday everyone! Today I want to share with you guys a product I have been absolutely loving lately: the Colourpop Lippie Stix. I own 7 shades in various colors and finishes and love them all. They are available for $5 on ColourPop’s website and I HIGHLY recommend them! Below I have swatched the 7 shades I own:
From left to right: Polite Society (matte finish), Bound (glossy finish), I Heart This (matte finish), Topanga (satin finish), Bossy (matte finish), Frida (satin finish) and Lumiere (matte finish)
I love all of these. The color pay off is unreal and they are a dream to apply. None of them are transfer proof or super duper long wearing but I can get past that because they are amazing. I only own 7 shades right now but I plan to purchase more. They recently released a Matte X formula and after watching several swatch videos I will definitely be buying that entire collection.
What are your favorite Colourpop lippies? I would love you know!
See you guys tomorrow for top 5 Tuesday!
Back with another Trader Joes Thursday! Today I will be talking about the top 5 candies we sell. This post will not include any chocolate products; that will be separate! Now let’s dive in!
- Scandinavian Swimmers- my personal favorite. They taste exactly like Swedish Fish but do not contain dyes/artificial colors, gluten, artificial flavors, or gelatin. So yes; they are VEGAN FRIENDLY! I myself am not vegan but do appreciate a good vegan product when I see it. I highly recommend these!!
- Mango! Mango! Fruit and Yogurt Gummies- these are mango flavored gummies and they are so delicious. I absolutely love mangoes so trying these was a no brainer. I was certainly not disappointed and you won’t be either! They are the perfect fruity sweet treat!
- Assorted 18 Flavor All Natural Jellybeans- like any of our products, these jellybeans do not contain dyes or artificial flavors. The serving size is very generous and they taste amazing. I also love the flavor variation!
- Gummy Tummy Gummy Penguins- these are gummy penguins with w liquid center that is either lime, strawberry or cherry flavored. These are an old favorite of mine from before I was even a crew member and I still love them to this day. Plus, they’re just so cute!
- Fruit Jellies- these remind me so much of those Sunkist fruit gummies. There are 6 different fruit flavors and they certainly pack a punch. I keep a box in my room and grab 2 or 3 every now and then and it satisfies my sweet tooth right away!
What section would you like to see highlighted next week? Let me know in a comment! Bye for now!
Lets be real….we all love drugstore makeup. I got my makeup start at the drugstore and it will always have a place in my little beauty loving heart. Lip products are one of my favorite makeup items, and pink is my go to color. Pictured below are my top 5 pink lip products from the drugstore and swatches. For the purpose of this post, I am including a Colourpop product. Not available at the drugstore but is priced as such. (Side note: check out Colourpop if you have not already; they’re the best!)
From left to right:
- Colourpop Lippie Stick in Lumiere- I cannot say enough about how much I love Colourpop; especially their lip products. This Lippie stick is part of the Kathleen Lights collection and she is one of my favorite youtubers; so I was all over this. It’s a gorgeous mauve-pink shade that glides on the lips and lasts damn near all day when used with a lip primer. It’s a must have!
- Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Color in Devotion- One of my favorite liquid lipstick formulas from the drugstore. The applicator makes it super easy to work with, it has amazing color pay off and surprising staying power when paired with a lip liner. I will caution you that it is rather drying, so moisturizer your lips before applying this!
- NYX Butter Gloss in Angel Food Cake- NYX is one of my favorite brands, and their Butter Glosses are my favorite lip glosses of all time. Like all the others, Angel Food Cake is super pigmented for a gloss, has a stunning color and just feels so comfortable of the lips. I like to wear it over many of my pink lipsticks that are too bright to tone them done or to just add some shine.
- Burts Bees Lipstick in Lily Lake- I was so excited when I heard these were coming out, and I was not disappointed. I own 3 shades and this one is my favorite of the 3. It is a pink lipstick with a bit of a purple undertone. It does have a sheer finish but is pigment packed and sits so comfortable on the lips. Bonus: not drying in the least.
- Maybelline ColorSensational in Lust for Blush- I saved the best for last, because this is my absolute favorite of the 5 mentioned today. It is a gorgeous, dusty pink shade with a true matte finish. I cannot say enough about this color and just trust me when I say you need this in your life. This is my go to lip color and I reach for it constantly! It is not transfer proof, however, but reapplication is a breeze!
I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it. Until next time!